Special requests are a fun challenge. A girlfriend of mine wanted the perfect gift for a special friend of hers. This gal loves anything Wrangler, so I used the labels and tags off a pair of Wrangler pants. Then I added some cute cotton fabric with a cowboy pattern.
This gal loves turquoise, so I stitched on some small patches of leather rich in color. The strap came from the front of a western style dress. Using the lapel and taking advantage of the great pearl snaps makes the strap adjustable. The purse is hand washable. It will fade and get more ragged, but no worries; it is sewn together with double stitching.My next special project is creating a Jonas Brothers themed bag! I will post that one when it is all pulled together.
Need something special? Go to my All Used Up Etsy Store and email me via Convo- Send me your ideas and I will see what I can do.
For Purchases: Use the Coupon Code: ShoppersHeaven when checking out for 15% off, good only on Monday, Nov. 29th, 2010 www.AllUsedUp.etsy.com
No comments:
Post a Comment