All Used UpCycled Denims

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Taupe Silk & Green Glass & Cotton Necklace

I get bored easily. Sometimes that can be a problem, but other times good things come out of it. To break up the sewing time, I started to do more crocheting. After finding some incredibly beautiful yarn of silk and cottons on a trip to Sedona and Cottonwood, I was inspired to work in fibers again. I started crocheting, and then tried crocheting without a hook but with my fingers. That lead to attempting to add some beads - which lead to this textured silk & cotton necklace mixed with glass beads and sterling silver clasps.Silk and cotton yarns in mint green and pink are intertwined with green and deep purple glass beads in this 27” necklace. The beads are various sizes of glass, quartz, and ceramic. It is multistranded with all the strands intertwined. The strands all meet at the silver clasp in the back. The colors are delicate and soft. This piece would make a simple T-shirt dressy enough for the office. This necklace is made to order for you. Each piece I make has the same high quality findings, beautiful glass and hand dyed yarns. Each piece is unique in the variety of beads but will have the same feel as the necklace in the photos. Please allow me 8 days to make your piece and get it in the mail. If you want to order it as a gift for a friend let me know who to send it to. It will come gift wrapped in lovely soft vintage look gift wrap with silk yarn ties.
Order this Necklace
All Used Up Shop on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment