All Used UpCycled Denims

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Carrillo Arts and All Used Up on Etsy!

Here are some new photos from my shop www.Carrilloarts.etsy.com where I am posting many of my photos taken when I am out on the hunt for new painting subjects. With my camera by my side I am always ready to capture the scene both in paint and on film.
Both of these shots were taken in Colorado, I painted that little tractor. That painting is at the Earthwood Gallery. This great old tow truck is in the town of Victor, Colorado and yes I will paint it also. This print would be fun in a kids room or man cave.
At my www.AllUsedUp.etsy.com I have some fun little crocheted cuffs, each one unique covered with vintage buttons and lovely threads. As a thrift and antique store buff my bins are full of wonderful old buttons and this is a great way to use them and give them new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment