All Used UpCycled Denims

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yoga Mat Bag of Recycled Denim

You can see 4 more close up shots of this yoga bag on my Etsy site. What can you do with a pair of size 1 embellished jeans? Make yoga bags of course!

I only recently learned that yoga types really like to have something to store and carry their yoga mats in. And, that they often like it that others can tell they are in yoga. My daughter really enjoys yoga and I got her a new taupe colored mat for her workouts. When I saw these jeans with the richly embellished pant legs I knew that my daughter would never wear them, but she would probably like them as a yoga bag. Hit the jackpot- it turned out great. Slim, with a large side pocket for your wallet, phone and keys. A simple strap that won't cut into your shoulder, all washable. Of course since I only found one pair of these fun pants at a second hand store that means there will be only two yoga bags made from these jeans. Here is the first bag ready to go.
To Purchase this bag
All Used Up.Etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Each time you commit words to paper in your own inimitable style, you declare your character and personality traits, your talents and abilities, even your current mood.
    pizza delivery bag

    ReplyDelete